*Don’t you just want to smack me in the face? Monday’s are probably only happy for people who have the summer off huh? I’ll try to keep my chipperness to a minimum. 😉
In case you didn’t notice, I added a “Kitchen Diaries” link at the top of the page. Each time I add a new recipe or kitchen idea you can go there to get the link…if you are like me I want to try a recipe out before printing it, so I’m constantly searching on the blogs I read / Pinterest for recipes I’ve seen. This should make it a little easier for everyone.
Today’s recipe is another pinterest jewel…originating from a pretty creative blog. I introduce to you….Pepperoni Pizza Rolls, by Riches to Rags!
Around our house, we like to call them “Pizza Balls.” Easy to see why. 🙂
As I’ve already said, not my recipe…so definitely go check out Riches to Rags for this recipe and others!
*canned biscuits (I used 3 small cans…use more or less depending on how many you want to make!)
*block of cheese (we used colby jack…you use whatever you like best!)
*1 beaten egg
*marina / pizza sauce (again, the amount depends on how many balls you want to make…)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees, grease a pan
2. Cut the block of cheese into thin rectangles
3. Flatten out a biscuit, stack a pepperoni / cheese / pepperoni in the middle, fold the edges of the biscuit up over it to make a ball
4. Repeat as many times as you’d like
5. Place the balls in the greased pan, brush with beaten egg, and season w/ parmesan, italian seasoning, and garlic salt as you’d like
6. Bake for 18 – 20 minutes
7. Serve the pizza balls with warm pizza / marina sauce
This recipe was everything I love…simple, quick, easy, and tasty! The husby loved it too, so it’s definitely going in our family cookbook. Next time I think I’ll have my niece A help make it…it’s a great recipe to keep little hands busy.
I found another great website through a Facebook friend of mine called “Jamie Cooks It Up.” I haven’t tried any of her recipes yet, but I’ve got a list that I want to test out…check her out if you are looking for a little kitchen inspiration yourself.
All this talk of food is making me hungry…gotta go! 😉
KEEP CALM & EAT A PIZZA BALL!