It’s Tuesday night, and you know what that means…America’s Got Talent is on!
I’m always amazed by the different talents people display. Oh yeah yeah, there are always great singers, but I just can’t get over some of the other crazy/amazing things these people can do.
Professor Splash, who high dives into a kiddie-pool. (Why?!)
Sandou Trio Russian Bar, with the girl who performs on a bouncy balance beam. (Takes my breath away!)
Silhouettes, a dance troupe that perform using a “shadow screen.” (*I hope they win, by the way!)
And usually I’m equally amazed that people would dedicate so much of their time to some of these outlandish talents. (Remember the air-guitar band from last season? Does that even count as a talent?!)
So it’s got me thinking…what would my talent be? Here’s what I’ve come up with so far…
- Play my high school fight song on my flute. (I can still do that ya know. Well, mostly anyway.)
- Teach a rockin’ math lesson on measurement incorporating none other than….BIG FOOT!
- Read aloud a children’s book with each character having its’ own voice & demeanor.
- Get Huxley to perform his #1 trick with me…clapping!
- Perform my silly “Christmas Pants” song & dance.
- Decorate the stage using only dollar aisle & garage sale finds.
Yeah? Sound good?
Oh it’s okay, you can be honest. I think the judges better bring their X’s if I try out. 😛
I’m not talent-less…my talents just don’t have their roots in the performing arts. And I’m perfectly okay with that.
What about you? What would your talent be? (*Post your comments below!)
KEEP CALM & GET YOUR TALENT ON!